The Speaking Specialists is a nationally recognized company that works with companies, associations, universities, and executives at the highest levels. Our media training covers all areas of 21st century communications.
Our broad-based programs successfully prepare individuals and groups for all types of public and private communication and public speaking by:
- Preparing student-athetes for life during and after college through sportsmanship and public image awareness
- Working with professional athletes who need to polish their public speaking skills during and after their careers
- Helping university athletic directors and coaches understand how their programs are affected by the Internet and today's social media
- Preparing executives for conventions; speeches; teleconferences; analysts' meetings; and local, national, and international media interviews
- Working with professionals who need to gain confidence and improve their delivery in private and public communications settings
- Preparing individuals--whether they are starting out or are in transition--for job interviews and personal persuasive communication
- Helping everyone understand the challenges of today's media environment and how to successfully deal with those issues
The Speaking Specialists have conducted programs for the National Football League, Major League Baseball, the Womens Basketball Coaches Association, National Association of Basketball Coaches, Black Coaches and Administrators, USA Basketball, United States Figure Skating Association, USA Track & Field, and the United States Olympic Committee. We were privileged to be the sole media trainers for the American athletes who competed in the Olympic Games in Sydney, Salt Lake City, and Athens. In addition, we regularly address groups in the areas of medicine, law, finance, and academia both nationally and internationally in the United States, Europe, and South America. For more than two decades, we continue to be the company of choice for effective communication.